Sunday, September 18, 2011

Mister the Sheikh.

Tell me mister the Sheikh -- have you ever been down and out ?
tell me mister the Sheikh -- have you really tasted it all ?
Tell me mister the Sheikh, what do you really know about Life ?
Have you ever been a lump of dough in an anonymous baker's hand ? have you ever walked the streets with empty pockets ? have you ever stood on curbs selling yourself ?
Tell me your highness, tell me what do you know, apart from your sermons, apart from your cushioned safe existence, apart from your certitudes...tell me what do you know ?
Tell me what do you know mister the Sheikh, apart from wagging your finger like a dog's tail
Have you bled, have you cried, have you screamed in solitude ?
Shaken not stirred..stirred not shaken
Tell me mister the Sheikh
tell me...